- Exhibit Type: Custom
- Manufacturer/Builder: Custom
- Year Purchased: 2007
- Original Purchase Price: $642,903
- Asking Price: $50,000
- Is Price Negotiable: Negotiable
- Who Pays Shipping: Buyer
- Approx. Number of Times Used: 55
- Current Condition: Excellent
- Industry Use In: Energy, Oil, & Gas
- Location Stored: Houston, TX
- Exhibit Size: 20' x 40'; Height 16'
- Additional Configuration #1: 20' x 50'; Height 16'
- Drawings Available: Set Up / Assembly
- Two Story Deck Size: 19' x 17'
- Number of Staircases: 1
- Stamped Engineering Drawings Available: Unknown
- Shipping Weight: 22,000lbs
- Typical Shipping Method: Other
- Shipping Dimensions Available: Yes
Graphics & Primary Materials
- Graphics: Vinyl graphics, Detachable graphics, Hanging sign, Standoff graphics, Tension Fabric / SEG graphics, Other
- Detailed Graphic Info Available: Yes
- Primary Materials: Fabric, Laminates, Metal / Aluminum
- Primary Colors: Light Wood Grain, Green, & Aluminum
Features & Components
The presence of the double-deck exhibit structure at a trade show enables you to make a quick and lasting impression with your guests, potential customers and industry colleagues. The combination of beautiful light wood grains, brushed aluminum extrusions, frosted plexi-glass railings, and large format fabric graphics bring out the booths vibrant personality. This modern, industrial feel along with its open floor plan creates a warm and inviting environment for potential visitors. Included with the booth are several long counter areas with cabinet storage, two reception counters, and a large lockable storage closet under the stair case.
Using the 3 aluminum pole structures off end opposite stairs requires 20 x 50 space.
This booth is stored with an Exhibit Company who can provide all the services needed to rebrand this booth as your own.
For more information or to make an offer please use the contact seller form below.