- Exhibit Type: Portable/Modular
- Manufacturer/Builder: Octanorm
- Year Purchased: 2016
- Original Purchase Price: $22,639
- Asking Price: $11,500
- Is Price Negotiable: Negotiable
- Who Pays Shipping: Negotiable
- Approx. Number of Times Used: 2
- Current Condition: Excellent
- Industry Use In: Audio Recording
- Location Stored: Miami Lakes, FL
- Exhibit Size: 10' x 40'; Height 12'
- Additional Configuration #1: 10' x 10'; Height 8'
- Additional Configuration #2: 10' x 20'; Height 8'
- Additional Configuration #3: 10' x 30'; Height 12'
- Drawings Available: Construction / Detailed
- Stamped Engineering Drawings Available: No
- Shipping Weight: 2,265lbs
- Typical Shipping Method: Other
- Shipping Dimensions Available: Yes
Graphics & Primary Materials
- Graphics: Standoff graphics
- Detailed Graphic Info Available: Yes
- Primary Materials: Fabric, Metal / Aluminum
- Primary Colors: white
Features & Components
OCTAWALL is a flexible wall system, perfect for exhibitions, events or POS. With its big surface area, it offers the space you need to present your products. Wall cladding can be done with either tension fabric or wood panels - and thanks to the silicon edge technology and hook and loop tape, they are exchange quickly and without additional tools. Being a flexible wall system, OCTAWALL offers countless construction possibilities and is expandable both in size and shape. Usable both as a standalone walls or partitioning walls, the system offers all the space your advertisements require. The wide range of accessories allows you to add useful functions like doors, literature racks or the right lighting. Construction of your wall system is as easy as 123. All you need for both construction systems, is not necessary. This saves time and means that anyone can build it. In July 2016 all the panels were replaced so they are brand new and ready for a new home. Only used for 2 major trade shows in 2016. Reception counter is not included. Display is stored at a facility that has a loading dock and is able to help with rebranding if needed.